What we believe...
STATEMENT OF FAITH • WE BELIEVE . . .
• There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is.
• He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent—one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• The Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
• Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
• The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people.
• He is "true God" and "true man." We are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
• Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
• The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
• By the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit indwelling the Christian, the Holy Spirit enables us to live a holy life and minister in a super-natural way.
• The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have God’s power to be His witnesses.
• The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy—sin, lies, sickness and torment. The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ.
• He gave his church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion.
• The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom through living a God empowered life, by preaching and living the good news of God’s love, by discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
• In the ever increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign with His overcoming bride—the church.
• Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death.